View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rep Your Squad : Texans_Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Pretty sure they broke the mold after Steph.
Y'all are making try to whip out the embarrassed smilie.

I was hoping to do a fair synopsis of what the deal with the Texans was and how fans typically feel about things (though individual feelings may vary). You know, if you can't find worthwhile analysis of the team in the newspapers, then I guess you got to think of it your ownselves.

I'm going to link this on FanHouse and add the Buc point of view on things over there too in my preview.