View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005   #10
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I think throughout most of the season Spears stock was around #13 in the middle of the first then there was some buzz about an injury that supposedly dropped him some, and people were hoping it would cause him to fall out of the first (but apparently this injury was overblown as he played relatively soon after and at a high level).

I just want to ask this, I know DJ is an outstanding player but for him would there be much of a dropoff between playing in a 4-3 and a 3-4? Would he have trouble in our 3-4 as opposed to playing in another teams 4-3? Just questions I'd like answered before jumping on the bandwagon.

I think both would be great picks though at 13

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote