Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007   #175
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Ive seen Suggs do some of the bone head stuff as well, Scott just blw up more recently. He has done it prior to this year, so maybe he has matured a little, but hes done that garbage befor. He was ejected from a game for bumping a ref if I remember correctly. Ill have to look into it. All I know is he has done some of that jerky stuff befor, like late hits and what not. Just my opinion, so disreguard if you want. Not saying he wouldnt make a great end opposite Mario, but whatever.
Overall, from what I have seen from the guy, he doesn't do enough bone head things to worry about. I know he plays with a motor on every down. He holds the NCAA single season sack record, or wait maybe it is the NCAA career sack record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
I thought about Briggs as well. I only mentioned Samuels because he has probably the greatest name recognition of any of the available CB's. I'm not familiar with Asomugha, but if he can get the job done then I'd have no problem with him being picked up.

I'm not sure how much Suggs will get in his next contract as he is having somewhat of a down year in this, the final year of his contract.
Asomugha is a very fast player. I think he was drafted something like 3 or 4 years ago. I think he would be a good addition for us if the Raiders decide not to pay him good money. I think he is going back to Oakland after the year.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 12-06-2007 at 11:45 AM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote