Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007   #172
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
You have unfairly lumped Suggs in with his teammates. It is true that he complained to reporters after the game about the officiating, so you can call him a crybaby for that if you want, but if you go back and look you will see that it was Suggs that was holding Bart Scott back after he threw the referees flag into the crowd. He was trying to calm his teammate down and prevent him from doing anything worse, as Scott was seemingly in an uncontrolled rage.
Ive seen Suggs do some of the bone head stuff as well, Scott just blw up more recently. He has done it prior to this year, so maybe he has matured a little, but hes done that garbage befor. He was ejected from a game for bumping a ref if I remember correctly. Ill have to look into it. All I know is he has done some of that jerky stuff befor, like late hits and what not. Just my opinion, so disreguard if you want. Not saying he wouldnt make a great end opposite Mario, but whatever.