View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007   #15
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin fans, here we go again, no texans this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I was at the Las Vegas Hilton watching the game last weekend. 11 screens and $1 beer and hotdogs. Plus this guy kept giving me free coupons for Las Vegas vodka shots.

It was very challenging trying to keep up with the Texans, with all the other screens going. The main screen was the Indy game and that was what we were hearing also. I kept getting distracted and would miss a play. Or the announcing didn't match up to what I was seeing. But it was really fun. I would do it every Sunday if I could.

Anyway, have a great time in Vegas.
I needed few vodka shots last week end watching the game. Sounds like fun. 610 guys are going tomorrow ought to be fun. New York, New York put on a very nice package a couple of chritmass' ago. We had a hoot. Make the buffet at Bellagio. Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville was fun also.