View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007   #4
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 63719 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report on Schaub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I bet he doesn't play the rest of the season. Just a hunch on my part. No way does Kubiak risk his starting QB, especially before that 2nd pick is even used! We have a patchwork line, which is even in worse shape now with two more taken out for the year. I just can't see them putting MS in a position to get hurt again, which is bound to happen when he's not 100% healthy and that swiss cheese line can't block to save their lives.
Just don't tell Sage why he's playing