View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grading the Titans Game

I think we'll get a good idea of where Kubes is taking (or trying) to take this team this offseason with FA signings and the draft. I'm getting tired of beating this horse for the time being. Yeah, they stink, yeah there isn't much hope of another win this year. Might as well just sit back and watch Mario and Sage for a couple more games to see what happens.

I'm saving my rage for the draft, because I'm absolutely certain that no matter what they do, it'll have me hitting the ole Jack Daniels again.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote