Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007   #164
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Promise?

I wouldn't complain.

I'd love to add Samuel to the squad, but I think he's going to ask too much for us to be a serious option. Although with D.Rob's future uncertain, especially with regards to how he will be when he returns, a shut-down CB would be something we severely need. With Bennet on the other side, maybe Dunta becomes a safety? Just food for thought on my part.
Either way, we need to prepare for Dunta to either not be able to play or not continue at CB. We just have to see it for the worst it could be. We can't go into next season with Bennett and Von Hutchins starting.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote