View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007   #59
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you think we are out of luck for the wild card spot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdawg View Post
Sorry guys, looking at your schedule I say no way. You guys have one of the toughest schedules out there.

I've been trolling your site for a while. I was born and raised a Browns fan in Ohio. I've been to many Oilers/Browns games in Houston. I'm not some young punk looking to start anything. Been living in Tex for 30+yrs.

I just can not get behind the Texans. Remind me too much of the futile Browns of the last few years. Poor management-draft choices. ect. One thing I do respect is the passion you guys/gals have for football.

I will be here for a while. I will not crap on your parade, but only talk football and try to add to some discussions and hopefully laugh at a joke or two.
Decent post. I'm curious as to why you mentioned the bolded statement. Unless you're speaking of the pre-Kubiak era, what have they done wrong? Sure, they picked up YKW's option, but soon admittingly realized their mistake and moved on. Since Kubiak has been here we've had a couple really good drafts and have done nicely in FA with the kind of cap space we've had to work with.

Personally, I like the FO we have. With a couple assistant coaching changes we'll be in good shape.

McNair is a newby and has admitted making mistakes and will learn from them (unlike a previous owner).