Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007   #163
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
They have six picks and just had the core of the o-line decimated by injury. Color me sceptical, three of the six picks this draft may be on o-lineman.
Promise?

I wouldn't complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
The Texans may address their need for a speedy edge-rushing DE in Free Agency depending on what will be available and how the decide to fill out their Salary Cap.

Personally, I would love to see the Texans try and fill some of the wholes on the Defensive side with Free Agents like CB Asante Samuel, and RDE Terrell Suggs. Then they can concentrate on the Offensive side of the ball in the draft, particularly O-Line.
I'd love to add Samuel to the squad, but I think he's going to ask too much for us to be a serious option. Although with D.Rob's future uncertain, especially with regards to how he will be when he returns, a shut-down CB would be something we severely need. With Bennet on the other side, maybe Dunta becomes a safety? Just food for thought on my part.