Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007   #161
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
Personally, I would love to see the Texans try and fill some of the wholes on the Defensive side with Free Agents like CB Asante Samuel, and RDE Terrell Suggs. Then they can concentrate on the Offensive side of the ball in the draft, particularly O-Line.
Samuels is trying to get paaaaiiiiiiiiiid when he leaves the Patriots. I'd rather pass on him, and get somebody like Nnamdi Asomugha (who has a player option coming up this year). After him, if we're playing fantasy free agent signings then I'd go for some talent in the OLB department with Lance Briggs who will be pricey, but I think will be well worth it. The Bears are trying desperately to get him to sign, and he's not having it.

But yeah, those two guys you mention, I think are just not going to be worth the money that they will want, and I think the two guys I listed would be better FA options if we are trying to make a huge splash.