View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75
I guess I am just upset that we didnt need to draft this guy because in my opinion peek is better and we allready had this guy.we didnt need to pay a rookie DE millions of dollars when we already had peek.People are saying we need a TE and the titans w/our pick we gave them graped Ben Troupe from florida, I just didnt like the move we made.
Just an FYI--Babin is by no means expensive. He signed a 6 year $7 mil contract so he isn't breaking the bank for a starting LB.