Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007   #160
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
The Texans may address their need for a speedy edge-rushing DE in Free Agency depending on what will be available and how the decide to fill out their Salary Cap.

Personally, I would love to see the Texans try and fill some of the wholes on the Defensive side with Free Agents like CB Asante Samuel, and RDE Terrell Suggs. Then they can concentrate on the Offensive side of the ball in the draft, particularly O-Line.
No way they touch that cry baby. He isnt the kind of player we go after. He will make some good plays, then he will get you a yellow hanky and 15 yards the easy way. That is one of the most undiscaplined teams I have ever seen. Granted, he has scary good talent, but not so good hes worth 15 yrd penalties because he throws a hissy fit.