View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005   #11
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Well you cant argue with results.. and even though we didnt see Hall play and cant really compare. I have a hard time beleiving that both Dunta AND Hall were capable of having DROY seasons. Two CBs with that kind of ability in the same draft? may not be unheard of but I dunno how likely it is.

Anywho.. Given the choice between Hall and Dunta... id choose Dunta every time. Same with Dunta and Taylor... I honestly think that we got a steal at #10.

I had no opinion on Dunta before we drafted him.. or even after we drafted him.. cause I knew nothing about him.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote