Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007   #134
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
The fall over maneuver? I mentioned it because he wasn't giving Mario credit for it, I just figured since both of our fanbases are so defensive of our picks last year it would be a fun conversation. I appologize.
From what I saw, Young had play action. It was a key point in the game, a mistake costs his team dearly. He turns to start to rollout but Mario is ready to either knock down his pass or chase him. It just looked like he didn't want to risk a bad play. Maybe he slipped, but I thought it was a smart play for him. Mario would probably have run him down and when your running away from a defender and getting tackled there is a higher probability to fumble and/or get injured.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote