Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007   #133
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 413 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
The fall over maneuver? I mentioned it because he wasn't giving Mario credit for it, I just figured since both of our fanbases are so defensive of our picks last year it would be a fun conversation. I appologize.
lol not trying to chastise you, just giving my opinion, no worries. Young hardly ever gives opposing teams an easy sack, he usually stands up with 3-4 guys on him and still tries to throw it. I still gave Mario some dap for the play because I think Young may have decided to pull a Carr when he saw who it was who was about to hit him.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote