Thread: DE Chris Canty
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

if ture this is very sad news indeed, I sincerely hope he regains his sight & is able to pursue his dreams.

in regards to him being Vinnys pick in our Mock Draft, however surprising (not listed in my top 100) he did appear to fulfill the need of a 3-4 DT in the Texans scheme of things which seems to be his strategy instead of BPA approach. Since I never saw him play I'll trust Vinny's opinion he was undervalued & was the best possible fit still on the board at that position. Now just hopes he gets a opportunity, I wish him luck.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote