View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007   #13
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blah, Blah, freakin Blah!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
I take heart in the fact that when we start the season next year (yes, I'm already looking ahead) we'll have a healthy Charles Spencer, Dunta, and all our DB's or IR. We'll also have a young RB, Schaub in the 2nd year of the system, a new D Coordinator (hey, I can hope right?) and other young draft picks.
I don't think it is safe to assume that these two will be completely healthy ever again, let alone the beginning of next season. It would be wonderful if they could come back at 100% after the offseason, but it might be a little too early to pencil them in as starters in week 1 next year. Their injuries were catostrophic.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote