View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75
Dont even put those two guys in the same sentence, Carr was a rookie QB that started for an Expantion team and gets his head beat in every year he has been here. All babin has to do is get in double digit sacks(didnt do it).
O how many picks did we give up for this guy, he rushes the passer and keeps outside contain, I believe that Carr has it a little tuffer!
Expansion QB's get pounded. Find me one who hasn't been. It's not pretty but it comes with the job. Babin did well in his rookie year. To say otherwise is not being fair. I'm not sure what you guy are comparing him to, but I compare him to other LOLB's in 3-4 defenses.

Steelers Clark Haggans had 37 tackles and 6 sacks
Patriots Mike Vrabel 71 tackles and 5.5 sacks
Chargers Ben Leber 60 total tackles and 2 sacks
Texans Jason Babin 63 total tackles and 4 sacks

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote