View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blah, Blah, freakin Blah!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
Every week we the fans have been seeing the same crap. The organization needs to make a statement to the fans (people who pay a lot of money) to watch the crap they been putting on the field for the last 6 years.

Enough is enough. Where is the heart on defense? Make the players that lose the ball suffer some fines or something for their lack of discipline. We are leading the league in turnovers and what they are doing to stop it is not working.
Oh, they'll make a statement. You'll have to wait until February, though, when they send out our season ticket renewals. The statement will be "Pay by March 8, 2008".

As far as seeing the same old crap...yeah, that's what fans do. We live through the bad times in order to appreciate the good ones. I'm as disenchanted as any fanatic, but what am I going to do? My only recourse is to abandon the whole thing and make a statement by not supporting the product. Beyond that, they play and we watch. There is not much else we can do. But I ain't quitting! No way. I've put way too much into 6 losing seasons to give up before they start winning.

I do understand the need to vent, so I'm not trying to chastise you or belittle your opinions. Just put things into perspective to keep your sanity, and try to avoid ultimatums and guarantees for things beyond your control.