View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007   #6
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: "Blah, Blah, freakin Blah!"

Every week we the fans have been seeing the same crap. The organization needs to make a statement to the fans (people who pay a lot of money) to watch the crap they been putting on the field for the last 6 years.

Enough is enough. Where is the heart on defense? Make the players that lose the ball suffer some fines or something for their lack of discipline. We are leading the league in turnovers and what they are doing to stop it is not working.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote