Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007   #116
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 19226 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

A quick liner from an ESPN chat:

Quote:
Tim (Houston, Tx): Do you think that Mario Williams has started to figure out some things in the pro game, or is his recent succes just a flash in the pan?

Matt Williamson: (1:23 PM ET ) Not a flash. Going to be a Pro Bowl caliber DE.
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=18343

For those wondering, yes my name is Tim, and yes i know I'm not in Houston (but I find it easier to get chat questions answered if you say you are in the city that the team you are asking about is in) and yes work is really, really, really slow this time of year.
Errant Hothy is online now   Reply With Quote