Thread: Buccaneers
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007   #27
crunkbuc4d1
Rookie

Default Re: Buccaneers @ Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
the Bucs are my pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl this year. they've completed dominated teams in time of possession the last month or so, because the offense is a machine and the defense is putting tons of pressure on everyone. they're not scoring as much as they should, but they'll get better and better as the season moves along. it's amazing to see how well this team looks with as many injuries as they have.

we're seeing Gruden's offense for the first time since his days in Oakland. he's had to hold it back since then because of the awful o-line play the team has had for 5 years. now, it's game on. the o-line is one of the best in the entire league right now. and they're real young, too. it's scary to think the potential they have with everyone healthy.

Tanard Jackson is the easy defensive ROTY for me. Gaines Adams went from looking completely lost for the first quarter of the season to really stepping up and dominating in the run game and getting better each week in the passing game. Barrett Ruud is a pro bowler. the entire secondary is as good as any in the league.

Jeff Garcia is an MVP candidate, but even with him out the Bucs machine worked efficiently against the Saints. i imagine it would've been a much bigger victory had Garcia played.
I don't know about all of that. Those are some high expectations.
crunkbuc4d1 is offline   Reply With Quote