Thread: Buccaneers
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007   #24
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10331 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buccaneers @ Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkbuc4d1 View Post
You guys will be playing our 2nd and 3rd stringers as well. I know the Texans have more IR players, but the Bucs are really close behind. After today you guys have 16, right? Well we have 12, but I think our overall depth coming into the season was probably better than the Texans.
That my friend, is an understatement! We don't have much depth at all right now, thanks to Casserly and all those injuries. It's probably going to be at least another year or two before we field a winning team that has quality depth. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote