View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: we can get all philosophical and deep or we can straight up bump this to smack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
24 hour rule? Since none of you had class enough to respond to the fact that you lost and eat a little crow ... less DB .. he is always good fun. Just thought I would put out another message.

Check your posts in the VY is the best QB thread. Why not just admit he played pretty well?

Also BUTT hurt is an ungly face there Bill.
You've been around too long on this board and others to not respect the 24 hour rule.... It's now about 25 hours - so have at it..

As I did once in that thread, I will admit it again. He played well.... And....???

Butt hurt may be an ugly face, but your Butt face makes me hurt!!