Thread: Buccaneers
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007   #19
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 13 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam
Default Re: Buccaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I think we have a shot against the 5-7 Broncos and I don't care how good the Jags are, I think we beat them as well.
The Broncos? Kubiak's ex-team? There isn't a doubt in my mind that Shanahan will have his way with his ex-OC. Hell, we run a very similar system...just not as well. The Bronco's are better than their record. I would almost say that we are worse. We're 4-8 right now if it hadn't been for Kris Brown heroics against the Dolphins. A Dolphins team who had to thrust in Cleo Lemon as a result of an injury.

As for Jacksonville, they are just a better team than we are. There is no reason to expect different results this next time around. Especially given allof the injuries we have accumulated since that game.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote