Thread: Buccaneers
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007   #16
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buccaneers @ Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkbuc4d1 View Post
Hi Texans fans, I hope our teams can give us one heck of a game next week. How bad is Shaub's injury? I don't know much about your team but I wouldn't mind learning about the talent level on the Texans roster. I'm not sure about the rules here so will someone tell me the rules on posting the link of a fan board from an upcoming opponent?
Not much to tell. Your team will be playing mostly our 2nd/3rd stringers because most of our 1st team is on IR or just out with injuries. We'll see if there's much fight left in the dog. I'm hoping they make a game of it.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote