Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007   #100
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Is it just me, or does Dayne get tripped up awefully easy for a heavy RB? I never see his legs break an arm tackle. Is he leaning forward too much?

Seems like the main reason he never gets any really big runs (at least for his speed anyway) is because it just takes one cornerback's (or whoever) arm to hit one of his ankles and he's goin' down. Granted, he ALWAYS falls forward, but where's those powerful strides? Bad balance? NO balance?

Anyway, he's doing better than I thought he would overall.
I was thinking this same thing while watching the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote