Thread: Chow
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005   #15
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBoyTim
rebuilding? i think all thos injuries will make them pretty tough, just having Mac healthy is worry enough.
Question of now is if Mac is coming back. Looks good but nothing set in stone. Guess him and Heimerdingy didn't like each other.

I have yet to see anything in print to tell me Chow is/has/was/maybe thinking of becoming a flaming meatball. Does someone have a link to show me otherwise? I believe it when I see it in print from somewhere legit (if there is such a place...). Press conference please.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote