Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007   #91
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I'll give him 1.5 and one gimmee
All pass rushers get freebies from time to time over the course of their careers or even a single season. Ever see that sack that Farve actually "gave" Strahan several years ago that let Stahan set an NFL record ?
Mario has played very well in 2 of the last 3 games. I dunno maybe its just playing against VY or Bush gets his competitive juices flowing, maybe just a coincidence they were in his best games of the season ? But lets see if this is a pattern that holds over the last 4 games of the season.
But I'm real pleased from what we are seeing in Mario right now !
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote