Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007   #88
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Is it just me, or does Dayne get tripped up awefully easy for a heavy RB? I never see his legs break an arm tackle. Is he leaning forward too much?

Seems like the main reason he never gets any really big runs (at least for his speed anyway) is because it just takes one cornerback's (or whoever) arm to hit one of his ankles and he's goin' down. Granted, he ALWAYS falls forward, but where's those powerful strides? Bad balance? NO balance?

Anyway, he's doing better than I thought he would overall.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote