View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005   #15
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Well Pac Man is short.. which may hurt his stock.. but I still dont see him getting out of the first. a late first day pick i would think.. at the worst.

Castillo could move up if he makes a good showing at the combine.. and there isnt much depth at all at DT.. so if there are teams out there that really need a DT... his stock could rise.

Clayton could beat out Williams if Williams has bad 40 speeds.. which is very possible.

And Derrick Johnson COULD fall to the mid first.. but I doubt it. It would take some bad workouts. Or a bad attitude that no one knows about yet.

All in all.. I think this mock is just an attention getter.. "come look at our site!" kinda thing.. it will be more accurate when there is real information to base it on.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote