Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #86
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintexanite View Post
Mario and Ron both had great games today. I hope a lot of people give both of them credit, because they have been playing good since we came off our bye week. Ron has shown that he has heart and continues to prove the majority of us wrong, including myself. In no way am I saying he's the answer, but he has played very hard the past two years when it starts to get cold.
Now I can feel fine going into a season with Dayne as the started, IF we get someone with speed and explosiveness. Dayne is dependable enough, but we need a recieving threat and a guy who can hit a home run. Oh, and a playcaller who feeds a back when he is running well...