View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #34
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: another season down the drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
The two are connected.

You haven't read my other 100 posts on this topic. I've been beating this horse for so long on this board I just assumed you'd know what I meant. Didn't think I needed to re-hash it again.

"Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me back in..."
thats interesting, so if we spend more money on hiring coaches we will get extra salary cap space for the players. look, im not gonna go back and find your previous posts so if somehow your making sense to yourself then thats great no need to "beat your horse" anymore.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote