Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #75
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
It is debatable, however many football people think left tackle is a difficult position to play. Go figure.

I think a lot of defensive ends thinks otherwise.

What's your opinion?
i agree lt is a difficult position bit i actually think DE's have it tougher- they get gameplanned for, nevermind the fact that just trying to get by somebody in 3 seconds is alot harder to do than to stop somebody for 3 seconds.. you can help out an ot with a te and rb if needs be etc

plus an ot knows his assignment before most snaps- a de has to read and react more
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote