Thread: Buccaneers
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #3
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buccaneers

We are racked by injuries to key players. Schaub is out with a dislocated shoulder, doubtful he will return for your game.. and likely he wont play again this year.

As for talent level.. our defense has talent but not coaching. We arent bad on defense but we arent good either. We have bursts of greatness and long stretches of mediocrity interspersed with mistakes.

On offense we are pretty good with our elite set of WRs and star TE Owen Daniels. Sage Rosenfels has played really well for us so I dont expect the loss of Schaub to be a game breaking thing. Doesnt help us..but we still have plenty of fight left.

Ahman Green is probably not going to be playing.. so at RB we will be starting Ron Dayne again. He has been good the last couple of games.. and he CAN help us to win a game.. but only if we get a lead on you. Dayne isnt gonna win us the game by scoring points.

All in all.. we are fairly mediocre.. injuries may have actually caused us to slip below mediocre to sub-par.

I dont EXPECT a loss..but I dont expect a win either.. I think it could go either way, depending on whether or not my Texans really want to finish at or above .500.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote