View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #11
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87841 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reggie Bush will be on the highlight reel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Little Reggie actually had a good game. For him.
He averaged 4.0 yards per carry ! That will be the headline on ESPNs highlights ! They won't mention that his total rushing yards were only 52,
and total "all purpose" yards were only 65.
BTW, some undrafted guy from Florida playing for the Bucs was the games leading rusher with 106 yards, for an average of 4.8 per carry. Not to worry though, he ain't nearly as pretty as Little Reggie.
Honestly, the thing I can't understand about Bush is that he can't bust a long run from scrimmage ? I mean I think Ron Dayne has had several longer runs from scrimmage this year alone that are longer than any single rush Bush has had in 2 years ? What's that about ? With his speed you'd think that sooner or later he makes a big play after getting a handoff ? Dang, just the law of averages.
Reggie is so valuable that it only took him 25 games to gain 1000 rushing yards.

And in only Mario's 2nd season, he has broken the franchise record for sacks in a season.

Let's see ESPN spin that.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote