View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #29
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: another season down the drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
You're being very patient with the Texans.
Most of us we're thinking .500 this year, with hopes of the wild card next year. And we were thought to be the realists. The wild-eyed optimists were actually predicting playoffs this year.
Yeah, but I think most of us also realized how shallow our depth really was and if we had injuries we would get exposed. Guess what, we lost our pro bowl WR, starting RB, second RB, starting QB, starting #1 corner, center, Saftey, etc.

The 2-14 team that Kubes inherited was pitifully bad and Kubes needs time to clean house. This next offseason should be a time to spend money and I think it will be spent wisely. Follow that up with a solid draft(I believe in Rick) and we will have quality starters and depth. Remember, this is only year 2. When the C & C conglomeration left town we were starting over from scratch. Lets not forget that.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote