View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #28
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 39800 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: another season down the drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Don't equate David Carr with the success of the 2004 team. We had a better defense than we do now; the best DBs in the conference with Aaron Glenn and Marcus Coleman PLUS a rookie named Dunta Robinson. LBs Jamie Sharper and Kailee Wong were solid and our front three were decent. If I'm not mistaken, that D was in the top 5 or 10 in producing turnovers.
I didn't - I think they were as good as this team in spite of him. For all these improvements everyone talks about throughout the team, it isn't showing up on the field. The overall talent isn't as good.

Basically you are disagreeing with me to say the same thing. Take away the QBs, and that team was better.