Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #42
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT CSTM View Post
Mario likes living here in Houston, he likes the stadium and the coaching staff. When he's out and about people have shown him nothing but love, we were out one night and people were very nice to him. We were just out trying to unwind and relax and he kept getting hit up for pictures and autographs and he was always nice and smiled and obliged each and every fan. We were coming out of one place one evening and a big group of guys came up and each one had to take a picture with him, got down to the last guy and the "ring leader" said,,,"mario, don't take a picture with this guy, he loves VY and couldn't stand that they picked you",,,what does MW do? He smiles real big, grabs the dude around the neck, pulls him to his side, smiles real big and says"Snap the picture!",,,the guy gave him a big high five and they all walked off laughing and cheering mario,,,the only "hate" he feels is from several local houston talk show personalities and some fans that call in about him,,,If he keeps playing like he's playing, by the time his contract is up there will be nothing but love for him and all of this VY,RB and MW issue will be nothing!
That makes me feel a lot better, thank you. I really hope that he decides to stay a Texan and show the NFL why he is the #1 pick. I'm glad that Mario is happy to be in Houston.