Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #31
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

The first sack he got was a good job pass rushing. That was probably my favorite sack he has made thus far.

The second sack was funny because I guess Vince Young was trying to be safe so he fell down instead of ran for it. Maybe he was trying to avoid the chance of fumbling? I thought that was kind of funny. It was still a good job by Mario because I think he was also in position to bat it down had VY tried to throw it.

He looks like he is playing with more hustle right now. Maybe he is just understanding things, but he just looks more active against the pass than he was earlier in the season.

He and DeMeco need to pick these guys up and start stopping the run more consistantly. It seems like we can be a pretty stout defense at times, yet we still have that inconsistancy. We really need to bring another linebacker in here IMO. It's starting to become a larger and larger need in my eyes.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 12-02-2007 at 05:43 PM.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote