Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #30
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Where is Vinny, Second honeymoon and Apple and a few others that would not say anything nice about his play where are they now.

I defended him a few times and got plastered yet when he has a good game those same individuals who trash him when he has some bad plays are no where to be seen.

If you are going to trash any player who has a bad game, when he has a good game you need to suck it up and say he played well. That is for any player. Be objective.

P.S. Dream i know the titans won but put that in your pipe and smoke it or stick it I could careless which.
Mario's been good, but he's also put up most of his numbers against
1. Air
2. Back up scrubs

Maybe he'll start getting sacks against real linemen instead of getting shut out by someone better than mediocre starters.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote