View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #19
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ron Dayne has horrible balance and other observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Do some of you just come on here to snipe at people?

"You can't be serious. "Just seven yards". Well do you want eight?!" You can't understand what I am trying to say? Ok, well, communicating my point to you is over. It cannot be done. Just put me on mute or something.

If you can't understand it, and then when I explain it pretty clearly and you still don't understand it why even post again? Why not give up on understanding my stupid logic.

Some of you people don't even make arguments or have a discussion. You just comment on other people's posts. What for?
ummmm... and your point would beeeeeee....?
J/K
Actually, you're missing OUR point. Like someone said earlier, Ron is who we thought he was. He was brought back to spell Ahman Green and carry the load in the 4th qtr when, presumably, we were protecting a lead.

Even ages ago when he won the Heisman up at Wisconsin, he was a between-the-tackles guy who ran over people, not away from them.

Would I rather have someone with power AND speed? Of course. Just make sure that, like Ron, he doesn't fumble and picks up the blitz, oh will play hurt.

Most of the teams that have those guys aren't giving them up.

Are there any of those guys in the upcoming draft? Maybe. But I don't want to take a RB before we take either a playmaking FS, a shutdown CB, or a stud LT.

Maybe F/A is the answer. Oh wait, we tried that didn't we?

Last edited by ObsiWan; 12-02-2007 at 04:59 PM.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote