View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #19
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72471 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: another season down the drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Texan View Post
I'm not looking at this as a season down the drain...that was last year.
I thought last year was the building year to lead into the play-offs next (this year). I may be confusing that with this 5-7 (so far) year that was just a building year to lead to the play-offs next year. Or is it next year that is the building year (8-8 or bust!) to lead to the play-offs the year after. They are all starting to run together in my mind.