View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #17
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ron Dayne has horrible balance and other observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintexanite View Post
I agree that Ron is not going to every bust one for 80 and take it home, but the guy has played well. I do think we need to find a RB that is capable of breaking massive gains, but for now Ron is our rb, and he is playing pretty solid.
He has played well for Ron Dayne. He is really getting good blocking on some of these plays and it would be nice to have a RB that could take full advantage of it. He is playing well enough for me to be happy with him as our backup, but like you said we need to find another running back that is capable of breaking bigger runs.

Sometimes people on here (not directed at you austintexanite) take a statement to mean something more than it is. For example, people criticizing Ron Dayne and others defending Dayne by saying that he was not the reason we lost the game. People are not saying that he is the reason we lost the game, just that there is room for alot of improvement. People seem to do this quite often on these boards.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 12-02-2007 at 04:49 PM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote