View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #14
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ron Dayne has horrible balance and other observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
My point is that he has no explosion. The point isn't that 7 yards is bad. Seven yards is quite good but when you've got great blocking on the play, you need to take it for more than seven yards. Those are the ones that are suppose to go for 20+. My point is that more explosive backs would have picked up alot more.

Jeez some of you people are rediculous. Do you just quote random posts and make random statements? Is there a reason for this quote? What's your point?

Overall, I'd be happy for Dayne to be our backup, but he shouldn't start for us next year. Period.
Much like Salaam when he joined the Texans, Dayne was signed to BE the back-up. But Dayne's been pressed into being the starting RB for this team. I have no complaints at all at his performance. He's done MUCH more than I thought he would do especially considering how he performed at the beginning of the year.

I know that Kubes isn't going to go into the draft with Dayne as his #1 and I pray that he's not going to count on Ahman either since I don't think Ahman will see another snap in the NFL. Basically we're just snake-bit by injuries to key personnel as always.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote