View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #14
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: another season down the drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well, that sums up this team's philosophy.

7-9 is top notch!

Until Bob McNair ponies up the money for players AND coaches...we're looking at this sort of situation every season.

I really don't think we need to go any further than the owner. No combination of players or coaches will work. You need a great GM, HC, and then finally the right players at the right time for a team to be a winner.

Bob is trying to piece this team together, and it's not working. He's trying to find combinations instead of a cornerstone to build off of.

Get a great leader in the GM and HC spots, and everything else falls into place. I think our current GM is proving that he can work minor miracles on a shoe string budget. I'd like to see what he can do when we have a better cap situation in the offseason.
have you ever heard of a salary cap?

Last edited by utahmark; 12-02-2007 at 05:22 PM.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote