View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #10
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: another season down the drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
You're being very patient with the Texans.
Most of us we're thinking .500 this year, with hopes of the wild card next year. And we were thought to be the realists. The wild-eyed optimists were actually predicting playoffs this year.
I was thinking we'd be .500 this year too but we're not going to be obviously. If we're somehow in the playoff mix next season that'll be great. What am I going to do? I'm a Texans fan and there's nothing I can do about it but wait and hope that somehow this team can compete with the best in the NFL. When we're finally competitive it will make all this suffering much more worth it. I can only hope it's sooner rather than later but there's nothing we can do now, just take these beatings and hope that there's some end to our suffering eventually.

We have a good core of young players at least.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote