View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #9
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: another season down the drain

To quote Jim Mohra: "...Playoffs?! Playoffs?! Are you...are you KIDDING me? Playoffs?!"

I wasn't predicting the playoffs, but at the same time I'm a lot more optimistic than many of the pessimistic muff-huggas in here. The season aint over yet people. The fat lady might be warming up, but this opera's not over YET. So sit back down and pass me my flask. BTW I lost your opera glasses...and straighten your tie.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"

Last edited by Dread-Head; 12-02-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote