View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007   #2
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: another season down the drain

I'm thinking next year will be when we are a .500 team. If we're not in the playoffs in '09 then this team will be a failure IMO. I feel so bad for the players out there giving their all (Bennett, AJ, DeMeco, Walter, , KB, MW at times) but we just don't have enough yet.

I'm not expecting Dunta back next year due to my pessimism when it comes to Texans injuries. Injuries have continually plagued this team from it's inception and there's nothing we can do about it.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote